Keeping you covered
Even the best quality security systems and solutions need to be maintained regularly to make sure they keep your staff and visitors safe and secure at all times. We can offer a range of comprehensive contracts for our systems so they continue to be trouble free.
We can provide a range of service options to suit whatever security systems you have in place. Our regular preventative inspections are backed-up with a prioritised rapid response service.
Why you need a Service and Maintenance Contract?
First and foremost you’ll want to make sure that you provide safe and secure premises for your staff and visitors. And you can only provide that with a well maintained system, backed up by 24-hour emergency cover if needed.
More practically, your insurance company will usually require your security systems to be regularly maintained. You might find any claim invalid if you haven’t done so.
- Emergency engineer on call 24/7
- We carry a wide range of spares for a first time fix with minimum disruption
- Our service is BS EN ISO9001-2015, Iso:14001:2004 accredited
- Choice of Standard or Comprehensive contracts
- We’ve the skills and experience to service a wide range of systems.
We can tailor your preventative maintenance contract to suit your needs whatever your physical security measures.
Choose the right level of service
Comprehensive Maintenance contract. Ideal if you want to pay a fixed, regular amount, with no further costs over the life of the contract. It’s designed for complete protection of intruder alarms only.
Standard cover. This gives you inspection visits and access to our call out services, with parts and labour charged at our contracted rate.
What is extra or not covered?
- Faults due to misuse, accidental and deliberate damage, or caused by third parties e.g. line faults due to the actions of your telecoms provider
- Consumable items, such as infra-red lamp bulbs or hard drives
- Replacement of obsolete parts (usually applies only to parts over five years old)
- Specialised access equipment, such as inspection platforms or scaffold towers
- Labour costs outside normal working hours